Martin’s Lane Winery: https://www.martinslanewinery.com/
Rarely do the forces of nature, human vision and winemaking conspire to create something radical.
Martin’s Lane Winery is searching for a Cellar Host who will join our team to support the delivery of incredible, personalized guest experiences. They share a passion for wine and appreciates the true beauty and function of design.This opportunity is unique and so are you!
Your authentic, charismatic character enables you to quickly connect with your leaders, peers and guests to build lasting relationships and deliver compelling service with ease. At the core of every task, you take pride in your eye for detail and attentive communication style, to ensure the execution of unforgettable moments through every point along the guest journey.We are a small team, sharing a radical vision. Here’s how you’ll make an impact.
- When members call, email, or correspond online, they’ll reach you first. This is your unique opportunity to foster authentic relationships by upholding diligent email management practices and efficient, clear communication – verbally and written.
- Support the guest experience team by scheduling and maintaining all tours and tastings. Leverage organizational skills to optimize the daily and weekly tour line up with the available team members for each season of the year.
- You’re the first to step up and help where needed, whether that’s packing up wine shipments or sorting grapes during harvest.
- You cater each of your guest interactions to create special moments that leave lasting impressions as well as increase revenue through repeat visits.
- Assist your team by helping to set up and clear scheduled tastings, VIP visits, and or winery events.
- As a team player, you have in-depth knowledge on the components of each tour and can speak to the tasting wines to ensure you are able to execute independent experiences when required.
- As our on-site wine club administrator and a valued partner to our shared services team, you’ll own the inputting, tracking, and maintaining of all members profiles, preferences and payment information to ensure smooth wine club shipments.
- Bachelor of Business/Hospitality/Hotel Management or related from a recognized institution preferred
- 3 Years within the luxury Hospitality, Food & Beverage, or Retail industry providing outstanding personalized guest experience
- A passion for food and wine is a must; wine education such as WSET level 2 is an asset.
- Demonstrates a high commitment to their role and flexibility of working schedule.
Ready to be a part of something truly unique? Don’t wait, submit your resume today.