At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 18,000 dedicated employees.
J.D. Irving, Limited is currently seeking candidates forGeneral Labourer to join our team.
- Education Required: Successfully completed High School
- Years of Experience Required: 1 year of experience as a general labourer
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be a self-starter
- Demonstrate a willingness to work safely in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to work 10-12 hour shifts regularly
- Willingness to work day and night shifts, on-call, and during the weekend
- Cleaning various locations of the sawmill and wood chip plant
- Handling and lifting materials
- General labourer responsibilities
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.