eLamb Academy is a fast growing company with lots of opportunity and room for growth. We are seeking individuals for the new semester who like to work in a team environment and are passionate about teaching the students.
We are looking for experienced teachers to join our team.
You will work with students from G1 to G6 by one to one or in smaller groups, plan lessons based on the Ontario Math curriculum, and take on responsibilities for students’ development.
You can decide which age group that you are confident and happy to teach.
We're hiring individuals who have an in-depth understanding of Math/Science, take on leadership roles, thrive in fast-paced environments, inspire their students, and are committed to making an impact on education.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of Ontario Provincial-based curriculum and exams
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Confident, clear and concise public speaker
- Passion for teaching, consulting and mentoring students
- Experience in a teaching environment is a strong asset
- OCT preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- 2: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19